Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The healing effect of melted cheese...

Today I've not been in the best mood so I thought it important to list the 3 things I'm most grateful for:

1. Happy that my friends still talk to me and try and make me feel better when I'm more than a little cranky.

2. Really glad that some chips and queso have a hugely elevating effect on my mood! Thank goodness for local Mexican cuisine.

3. Thrilled that after taking a poll at work that I'm not the only one having difficulty getting all of the Christmas stuff put away. Go fellow slackers!


How was everyone else's day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you post regularly again. and i'm also glad to see that you seem to struggle as i do very often. ;)
today my goal is it to read though most of my literature that i have to read to get a good overview about my two authors my thesis is about. (yes, i'm still working at that!)
hopefully i manage to get through most of it.
oh by the way, we have lot's of snow at the moment and plan on going ice-skating this weekend. i'll bring my camera along and take some pictures to post them on my blog.
Love you...