Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shocked and Sad

I intended to post some pictures/video from Christmas this weekend, but that will wait until another time. Yesterday I received some very shocking and saddening news. My mom's sister Joyce, her husband Robert and his mother were all killed in a car accident late Friday night/early Saturday morning. I am very shocked and sad right now and can't yet explain the rest of my feelings with words.
Here is a link for a newspaper article explaining the accident:
Please pray for their children, grandchildren and everyone who will feel the void left by their absence.

4 comments:

Holder Happenings said...

Lisa, I am very sorry to hear about your family's loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm thinking of the family and wish them strength and my deepest sympathies.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Duchess of O said...

What terrible news! Our prayers are with you, your mom and all the family that are dealing with such profound losses. I will contact you to find out where I can at least send a card to express our sympathy. I was in Anchorage when this accident occurred so we missed the news.
Your loving sister,
Jo